Monday, August 13, 2007

Urgent Prayer Request


Please pray for my sister-in-law Leanne. This is my brother's wife. She has been experiencing major symptoms of being extremely tired the past three days. Then today her face was drooping and her balance wasn't good. My brother took her to the ER and they did a cat scan and said she has bleeding on the brain. When I talked to my mom they were rushing Leanne by ambulance to Lutheran Hospital (the same hospital my dad was with his bleed). My mom and sister Bonnie were going up to Fort Wayne to be with my brother. Please pray for Leanne. She is not saved. My brother is not saved either. I am praying that God will be merciful to allow them another chance to submit their lives to Him. I just don't know what it will take. But God knows! Leanne was conscious and very alert when she left Marion General Hospital. I will post again once I hear anymore news from my mom or brother. Thank you all so much for your prayers.

Dear Lord,
You are worthy to be praised! Even when things like this happen and they seem too familiar to our family, you are worthy to be praised! You know all things and hold all of us in the palm of your hand. Nothing is a surprise to you for you have planned all our days. Lord, we know that in all things, you bring glory unto yourself. Whatever your plan is for Leanne and my brother, I trust you with them. Lord, I pray that Leanne and Buddy will become aware of their need for you. I pray their hearts will be soften and that someone will share the Gospel with them and they will turn to you. Be with my mom and sister as they drive up to the hospital and as they go into the same place where our dad died. Lord, help them to remain strong . . . .comfort them I pray. Thank you Lord that we can come to you and that you love us and care for us. You are a faithful God and you will remain faithful. I love you Lord!

3 comments:

Iturblog said...

Oh Brandi, I am so sorry to read this! :( I will be praying for Leanne and Buddy. Thank you for demonstrating complete trust in our Lord, who is in control of ALL things!

Family W said...

I'm so sorry Brandi. I will be praying for them both.

Anonymous said...

SO sorry to hear this Brandi. Will be praying. Thanks for sharing and trusting God...you are such an example to me. I thank God for you!
I love and miss you!
:)