Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Happy 9th Birthday Kristen!


I can't believe our baby girl is 9 years old! Nine years ago today, God blessed us with a beautiful daughter after two sons. We thought for sure we were having another boy, and were very excited at the thought of having three boys. When she arrived and they said, "it's a girl", we couldn't believe it! It has been so fun having Kristen. I have to admit, she has been harder than the boys, but we enjoy her! She is a girly girl and loves to shop for clothes and shoes and anything pink. She is growing in love for the Lord with each passing day and is obedient and respectful to her parents. She loves to leave us notes and make us things for no reason . . .just because. One of my favorite things to see is her on a Sunday morning raising her hands worshiping Jesus. She is growing so much and understanding the things of God more each day. I thank my God for such a wonderful gift. She indeed is a blessing from the Lord! I love you Kristen! Happy Birthday Sweetie! (I know you read this!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Each time I try to view the slide it only loads to 79 %.... could be an error on my computer. Hope I get to see the pics soon! The read was GREAT...and again HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN! :)

Family W said...

Great slide! Happy birthday to Kristen. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kristen! You are a joy to know! Love you girly!

Camp Hope said...

Happy Birthday Kristen!! We love and miss you bunches! Im glad you had a great Birthday! Love, Aunt Billie