Monday, August 27, 2007

Taco Monday


Last week we discovered that Crestview has a Taco Town! On Monday's they have 45 cent tacos! So John took us last week and said we might have to do this every week for that price. Well Kristen did not forget him saying that. I told her to go take her bath and she replied, "I have the perfect outfit picked out for today!" I had no idea what she had planned. After showering she came out with her outfit Grandma and Grandpa bought her in Mexico when they went last year. She said "I am ready for Taco Monday!" Nick said, "Sis, you're not wearing that are you? That's embarrassing!" Well, she was not embarrassed at all and and wore it proudy to Taco Town to eat her 2 tacos!








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest thing? If I had it, I would wear it to taco town. Thats Great!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love her dress! How pretty! Good for her for wearing it. I am sure it made people smile.

Anonymous said...

Way to Go Kristen!!! :) I love it! Thanks for telling us about Taco Town. We had friends in Niceville who introduced us to tacp night- awesome price-and our kids LOVE tacos! Didn't know there was one here! :) Fun times! Nick is too funny...he was embarrassed! Yummy pictures!

Camp Hope said...

Ha Ha! That's funny! You go girl! I remember Mom bargaining with the Mexican shops to get her a bargain on Kristen's dress! lol You look very pretty Kristen, don't listen to your brother! hee hee. Hi Nick! Your taco looks yummy! Mmmmmmm.

Iturblog said...

Mmmm! I LOVE taco town! Didn't know there was one in Crestview, cool! Kristen looks SO pretty in her dress!

Family W said...

She's so cute, she sounds like she has such a bright, fun personality! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Nick, my sister would have worn the same thing. (She has worn dress up out too! :) Love the dress Kristen! It is so cool! Love ya'll!