Friday, April 25, 2008

For those of you who read this, I just wanted to update to let you know I am doing better. Each day seems to be better. I woke up this morning after a good night's rest and it was easier to get out of bed this morning. I am still on medicine that keeps me wiped out but that is okay cause it makes me rest. I have had such good care. Lynette and the girls have been clenaing and taking great care of me. John is working from home this week so that has been nice for him to be home too. Our care group has been bringing meals each night which has been amazing! We are so blessed. I am going to go lay down once again . . . . thank you for your prayers! I am doing pretty good!

5 comments:

Iturblog said...

Good!! I'm glad to read you're being well cared for! Take care and rest up! I'm looking forward to seeing you next Sunday!! Praying for you!

~Megan~

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Glad to hear you are doing well! We continue to think and pray for you.

John & Wendi Kitsteiner

Anonymous said...

Brandi,

I am so glad you are doing well. We've been praying for you.

Love you, hugs,
Cassie

Debi Walter said...

Brandi, I just found out about the untimely death of Ursula! I don't know whether to be sad or rejoice! I think you'll rejoice once you've completely recovered! Keep resting. The blog world will wait...love you!

Kendra said...

Yeah Brandi is on the road to recovery... I am praying it is a quick and profitable road!
Love ya!