Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It just keeps getting better!


Man! What a birthday! It just kept getting better and better. The Smith Girls came over and made us dinner tonight. It was so yummy! Thank you guys so much. Then, Chrissie gave me a pedicure . . . it is so pretty! Am I blessed or what? Thank you girls for putting so much effort into making my birthday special. I certainly wasn't looking forward to having my birthday without John here with me, but WOW, I so enjoyed it! You guys are the best! I love you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D I really enjoyed hanging out with you yesterday! I am glad that you had a good day! Can't wait to come over tonight and eat some of that amazing Fettuccine Alfrado! (CHICKEN Fettuccine Alfrado LOL) :D I love you and am SO blessed to have you in my life! You are an example to me! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun with you yesterday! I am glad you enjoyed it! We wanted to try to make it very special since John was gone! Love you!
BTW: Cassie meant alfredo...hee hee~ She said alfrado is the fancy way of sayin it! :0

Keylee said...

Happy Late Birthday! you know me, busy as ever and not on the ball to say it on time. You had my favorite meal for dinner. Lucky you! Blessings

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a good week!!! We love you!!! It was fun surprising you!!! I love you girl!!!! ~Lynette :)

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

WOW...WHO NEEDS JOHN WHEN YOU GOT THE SMITH GIRLS!!!!???
(JUST KIDDING JOHN!)

THEY CAN COME SURPRISE ME ANYTIME...YUMMY! :)
GLAD YOU HAD A SUPER FUN WEEK!
GOD IS SO KIND! :)

Iturblog said...

Awe how sweet! SO glad you had such a blast on your birthday! How sweet of those Smith girls! God is so kind! Thanks for sharing pictures!