Monday, April 14, 2008

Birthday Surprises!

Pretty Spring Flowers from a sweet friend who shares my birthday! I love having fresh flowers in the house!
Thank you Kendra, and Happy Birthday to you (on Wednesday!) They are beautiful!
More Birthday Flowers from my sweet hubby. Kristen picked them out . . . can you tell? All pink!
Since John is away this week (left this morning at 6 to go to a conference) we celebrated my birthday early. He took me out for lunch then I took a big 'ol nap! I needed that! Then the Smith Girls came over with a secret project they had been working on with my family as a surprise for me. It was a DVD of my family (Chrissie took the cutest photos of them!) with quotes from them like "I like it when you fix me any kind of food" ~ Nicholas.
It was really neat . . .they even put music to it, including . . .Brandi, You're a Fine Girl! Then we had the singles over and Tiff made a birthday cake for Kendra, Jessica and myself since all our birthday's are this week. Kendra brought me flowers because she says every woman deserves flowers on her birthday. She brought me flowers last year too! How sweet! Thank you everyone who made my day very special. You are gifts from the Lord that I treasure!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Camp Hope said...

Brandi,

Hey girl, Happy 35th!! Did you get your card? I hope you have a wonderful Birthday. Love and miss you very much. Love, Billie

Joanna said...

Happy birthday!!! =) Love you!

Iturblog said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDI!!!

I pray you have a wonderful day today! Thanking God for you!

~Megan~

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

WHAT IS IT KENDRA SAYS?
"EVERY GIRL SHOULD HAVE PRETTY FLOWERS ON HER BIRTHDAY?"

LOVE YOU MUCH! :)