Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bye bye Ursula!

I know . . .I am weird. When I found out I was having a hysterectomy I caught myself saying "my uterus" a lot! So I decided to name it Ursula instead! It has actually made our conversations quite funny! Well tomorrow is the big day! Ursula will be no more! YAY! I have to be at the hospital at 10 in the morning and will not be home until Wednesday. I don't know when I will be feeling up to getting on the computer but when I do I will update. Thank you all for your prayers! I love you all!

4 comments:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

We love you and are praying!
Good bye, I say...I am with Tammy, I wanna join the Shelly & Brandi Club!!!!!

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Praying for you too, Brandi. Love you lots!

Cassie

Iturblog said...

I will be praying that all goes well and that the Lord blesses you with a quick recovery! Love you! Bye Ursula (a fitting name, I think!) :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Happy Day! :-D So long, farewell, goodbye Ursula! I love you Aunt Brandi! I am praying you have a quick recovery! :-D