Friday, May 2, 2008

Day 12 and doing good!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am doing really good. I am still obeying doctor's orders and not doing ANYTHING! I think I have been a great patient! ;o)

While being able to do nothing, I came across a blog that I think will serve many of you who read this. This lady started a blog with nothing but crockpot recipes for a year. The recipes look really yummy! I can't wait to be able to try some of them. I wanted to share the link with all of you. A Year Of Crockpotting will hopefully make all our busy lives a bit easier. If you try any of them let me know how you liked it that way if it was bad I won't try it . . . .hee hee . . . . just kidding! Have a wonderful day!

Oh and one more thing . . . . . just so you know . . . . VISITORS ARE WELCOME! Give me a call and come on by! I would love to visit with you!

4 comments:

Debi Walter said...

I wish I could drop by and visit for a while. But we are a bit too far away! However, blogging sure makes the distance easier. I'm so glad to hear that you're doing better each day. God is good!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are doing better! And YES! You have been a great patient!!! Keep it up! I love you!!! ~Lynette :)

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

YAY...so good to hear from you and to hear that you are doing well. Way to be obedient!!!! Will Certainly look up these recipes as the crockpot always serves us well!
Love you...and hope to drop by soon...I will call! :)

Anonymous said...

Hurray!! Your ready for company, this sure is a good sign of great recovery. I'm so proud of you being obedient and not doing anything. Take it from my experience, the hard time is when you are released to start doing things but you want to stay in the "don't do anything" stage :O) I hope to visit soon.
Love ya,
Rox