Thursday, April 24, 2008

I am home!

My three wonderful children in their CrossWay t-shirts!
Flowers from Shannon and Shelly and CrossWay Community Church.
Flowers from my sweet hubby! They smelled so good!

This bouquet is from my mother-in-law Deloris. They were so pretty!


The surgery went well. I got home Wednesday morning. I have been sleeping a lot and just trying to do what the doctor said to do . . . take it easy! The medicine is making me a little dizzy but other than that, I am doing pretty good. Just wanted to update my blog to let you know I am home and doing well. Thank you all for your prayers . . . . they mean so much!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear things went well!! We'll be praying for a speedy recovery!! Miss ya!! Vickie

Iturblog said...

Yay! I'm happy you're home and that all went well. I will be praying things continue to go well and you are able to rest and recover! Love the picture of your children in the CrossWay shirts! They're so adorable!

Angi Swan said...

Brandi,
Glad all is well. Praise Jesus for His hand of protection.
Love to all,
Angi

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

It was so good to see you for a minute and give you a quick hug!

Hope the drugs treat you better.
Love you! :)