Monday, February 26, 2007

Information you might need

We have had several ask about a funeral dinner and how they can help. It is being planned by Teresa Meyer, mom's cousin and it will be at Hillside Wesleyan Church at 26th and Home Ave. in Marion immediately following the service. If you would like to help in any way please contact Teresa at: (home) 765-662-0513 or (cell) 765-661-4850.

Also we have been asked about memorials and where to send money in leiu of flowers and also where to send sympathy cards. We don't have any memorials set up but if you would like to send cards with any helps, you can send them to the following address:
Sandra Smith
412 E. North D Street
Gas City, IN 46933

Thank you all for such kindness you have shown our family. Today is mom's birthday so we plan on having cake and ice cream at 7 p.m. at mom's house if those who are local would like to come, you are welcome to come! We love you all so very much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Brandi, thank you so much for this information. Just tonight I was praying for you and your family. I found myself in tears. I confessed to God that I knew my selfishness was just wanting you to have your Dad and your mom to have her husband and your children to have their Grandpa. I thought how silly it must be to God when I am saddened by someone's going home to be with HIM!!!!! Praise God your father is home. I was saddened to read that your mom is celebrating her birthday so soon after the death. Praise God that she is surrounded by family...I am sure she sees God's goodness and kindness in this. We love you and miss you very much! Will be praying for you as this week continues!