Friday, May 30, 2008

Cinnamon Tea

I found this recipe for cinnamon tea that I tried and thought it was pretty good. It taste sort of like chai tea to me without all the fat. I hope you like it!

Cinnamon Tea
7 ounces of boiling water
1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon of heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon Splenda

Pour the boiling water into a coffee cup. Add the 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon and mix well. This takes quite a bit of time since cinnamon isn’t easily soluble in water, but if you keep stirring, it will eventually mix into the hot water. Add the cream and continue mixing.
I keep the spoon in the cup and keep stirring between sips because the cinnamon will sink to the bottom otherwise.

Calories: 50 WW Points: 1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm sounds yummy! :-)

Iturblog said...

I agree with Chrissie, this looks delicious! Would love to try it the next time we have heavy whipping cream....mmm now I'm thinking of ice cream! Only a few more weeks to have the excuse of pregnancy cravings...maybe we'll make a BR run to the BX!