Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I pray all the mother's reading this was shown how much their families appreciate them this Mother's Day. What a blessing it is to be a mother! My hubby and three wonderful children surprised me with an iPod! I have been wanting one for a long time. I have already put almost 500 songs on it. I have put nearly 30 CD's on it and it still has 80% of the space left! John also bought me a docking station that I can put it on and listen to it at home without the ear plugs which also charges it while it is docked. I LOVE IT!!!!
Thank you John, Johnathan, Nicholas and Kristen . . . .I love you all so much and I am so blessed to have each of you in my life. You always make Mother's Day so special. Thanks also for a very yummy lunch at Chili's . . .my favorite!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!!! I am glad you finally got one!!! Love you!!! ~Lynette :)

Anonymous said...

I don't think I said Happy Mommy's day to you today! :( Praise God you had a blessed day together!! It was so wonderful to see you in church, but I do hope you rested well this afternoon after all the festivities. :)

Love you guys so much!

Love, Adrienne

Anonymous said...

Hi Brandi!!1
I am so thankful that you are feeling so much better... and we are thankful that everything went well. So happy for your mom too. You are a sweet daughter to be such an encouragement to her....
Love you tons,
jeannette

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!~ Love you bunches! :-D I hope you had a blessed day!
~Chrissie

Unknown said...

So happy to hear that you are doing better and are recovering quickly. May the Joy of the Lord be your strength and healing. Always good to check in with you! Maybe one day we'll stop in!

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

What a great gift! Glad your family blessed you so wonderfully! :) ENJOY! Feel free to encourage John to tell Ryan all about it!!! Ooops...is that manipulation?

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

UH OH...My husband and children DID bless me too on Mother's Day. I realized as soon as I sent that comment that it may seem like I was announcing to the blogging world that my family is full of losers...NOT the case. That ipod sure does sound nice though...I love my music! But no envy here and I am enjoying my gifts! :)

Joanna said...

woohoo!! That's simply wonderful you got an iPod!! Happy belated Mother's Day. =)

...and I totally want to visit the Lenfestey fam too, don't know WHY I hadn't mentioned that...

<3