Friday, January 11, 2008


Making homemade ice cream - Johnathan's favorite! We bought one machine for Johnathan a few months ago but just the other day Johnathan found another one at the Goodwill Store for $6! What a find! We weren't sure if it worked but bought it for the extra freezer bowl, but to our surprise, it worked! Love finding deals like that!

John was praying for our food and thanking God for Johnathan and the girls laid hands on Johnathan.
They were being funny . . . I know it looks spiritual but it really wasn't! HA! Those girls are hilarious!

Cassie


Johnathan
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

It is OFFICIAL, I gotta shop with you Lenfesteys! I just want an ice cream maker. He must have his mother's genes to find such a deal! :)

And yes, when I saw the pic of Cassie and Chrissie I was like "awh"....it DOES look spiritual...they are too funny! :)

Iturblog said...

Great job on the ice cream maker find! Is there a Goodwill up in Crestview? I went to the FWB one the other day and found some cheap (and needed) maternity clothes! I could sure go for some ice cream right about now....and pizza sounds great too! :)

Unknown said...

I lOVE getting bargins like that! Wow...reading your blogs...while fasting...tough!!! ha... Okay smarty pants...how did you do the music????!!! You always have the latest. You are amazing.