Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Have you seen this?

This is from Baker's Edge and cost around $35. Here are the benefits to using this pan:
  • Two delicious, chewy edges on every individual serving
  • Patented sidewalls circulate heat evenly throughout the pan
  • Better performance (fewer undercooked middles and burned edges)
  • Sized to fit box mixes and recipes for 9”x9” or 9”x13” pans
  • Premium nonstick coating and round, easy-to-clean corners
  • Durable heavy-gauge cast aluminum construction
  • Recessed handles allow pan to be gripped when turned upside-down
  • Custom spatula and recipes/instructions insert included

I may have to pick myself up one of these. I love the edges on brownies! What about you? This was a great idea and causes me to say "Why didn't I think of that?"

3 comments:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

Bubba & I are counting our pennies...we love the edges and ends of ANYTHING. Bread, brownies, you name it we want the end or edge. Why didn't I think of that? Thanks for sharing...I really, really want one now. I am glad you don't own one yet I just might covet my neighbor's EDGE pan! :)

Iturblog said...

LoL this is cool! But I don't like the edges of baked goods (I like my sweets soft and gooey!). Love the edges in casseroles and lasagne tho'! Definitely a great invention! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!~ Never heard of that before! Pretty cool though! I might have to use yours if you get one! HA! ;-)