Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy 15th Birthday Johnathan!

Happy Birthday Johnathan Brandin! Wow what a year . . . . and it past so quickly! I can't believe you are 15 already. You are becoming such a wonderful young man of God and I am so very proud of you. You have grown so much this past year not only in height (!) but in honoring your parents and obeying. We know that is only by God's grace in your life and your desire to please your Savior. With your father's responsibilities, we have to be gone several nights of the week for different meetings and you make that time away for us effortless by the way you serve your younger brother and sister by taking care of them and watching them while we are gone. We don't have to worry that they are okay because we know you will do a great job! Thank you for serving us in this way. You are a joy to be with and I love to hear you laugh! You always were such a funny kid. One highlight of this past year was when you got baptised. What joy to see you proclaim to all that you were dedicated to serving Jesus Christ. I am so very proud of you! I love you with all my heart!
I wanted to post this picture as well . . . .I love this picture. You have become so good with the little ones in our church body. They love being with you! It has been so fun to watch you grow in your care for the little ones.
I hope you have a wonderful birthday . . .even if you still have to do school! But tonight will be fun! ;o)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHNATHAN!!! I totally agree with Aunt Brandi!! You are such a server and you are great with kids! And you are so funny! (I always knew you were my favorite cousin! ;D) I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!! I love spending time with you! (and playing Wii ;D)
Love ya!
~Cassie (YOur Favorite cousin! ;D)

Anonymous said...

Awe! Johnathan! I am freaking out that you are now 15!!! I enjoy being able to see you in Surge and your humility in sharing your struggles with school and obeying parents. I have truly seen you grow in both things! I am so proud of you! What a godly young leader your becoming! I cannot wait to see what God has planned for you for your future! Infinite hugs and kisses! :-D
Love you bunches!
~Chrissie
(Your most cutest cousin!!!! HA!) J/k Cassie is def. cuter!

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHAN! :)
Hope today ... and tonight (now I really wanna know what you are doing) is wonderful! :)

I love the pic of Jonathan & D! I know our children think ALL the Lenfestey children are WONDERFUL!

Y'all have a great time. Happy Birthday to you... :)

Anonymous said...

Johnathan,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I am feeling really old! :) I am so proud of you and so thankful that you are my nephew! I love the way you serve your parents and your siblings! It is also exciting to see what God is going to do in your life this next year! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Your favorite aunt(in Florida anyway), Aunt Net ;D