Thursday, January 25, 2007

Weigh-in


Another weigh in . . . . I can't believe another week has went by! John and I went to the Contending Conference last weekend and failed to stay completely on our diet. It showed in this week's weigh in. I lost only 1 pound this week and John gained 2.5 back. It was a little disappointing but we are back on track and ready for another good week! We just couldn't resist Jason's Deli in Altamonte Springs, Florida when we were there! They have the biggest baked potatoes, fully loaded! It was so good!!!! :o(


Let this scripture encourage you. James 1:2-4 reads:

Count it all joy my brothers when you meet trails of various kinds, for you know the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.


If you are joining us on this journey of weight loss, let this next week be your best week yet! Email me and let me know how you are doing! :o)

No comments: