Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Johnathan!






Fourteen years ago today, our first son was born! I can hardly believe I have had the joy of motherhood for 14 years! The time has flown by! Johnathan has blessed our lives so much! His sense of humor and continuous laugh has kept us smiling! Above is a picture of him from today. He is wearing his new shirt which he is proud to wear! The Gators won the BCS National Championship. Johnathan says, "Go Gators!". (His dad doesn't root for this team, which makes it so funny) The other pictures are of Johnathan in his younger years. Boy, how I miss those years! (Although I don't miss my hair do!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Johnathan!
You are a special young man and we are very proud of you!
We pray for you daily!

Love, Uncle Jim & Auntie M {*:*}