Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Carrot Cake

My cousin Leslee sent this recipe to me. I will be making it tonight. She said it was delicious! If anyone else has weight watcher recipes they want to share, just email them to me. I would LOVE to have them! Thanks Leslee! :o)

Carrot Cake

1 box carrot cake mix
1 can diet Pepsi or Coke

Mix well. If you need to add water while mixing you can add a couple of tablespoons.
Bake at 350 degrees until cake is done.

Frosting

1 box of fat free, sugar free cream cheese pudding
1 small cool whip

Mix together until smooth. Spread onto cooled cake. Cut cake into 12 pieces. Each piece is 2 points.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I tried this tonight. My kids loved it! My husband however didn't. I thought it was okay. It actually tasted a little too sweet for me! That is hilarious too because before going on this diet, I could eat sugar plain! LOL!!!
I have heard you can use any flavor cake with any flavor diet pop. My husbands mom always makes these cakes and put cool whip on top. It is worth a try though!!