Monday, July 14, 2008

Another Fun CVS Trip!


I am telling you . . . . I am loving the CVS deals. I won't be posting pics every time I go . . . . how annoying! But I wanted to post this time because I think this week really shows what you can do with the ECB's and how you can keep using them to get more stuff with little or no out of pocket expense.

If I had purchased these items with no coupons and no ECB's, I would have paid $45.64 for all of this. But, using $20 of my ECB's from last week I got all of this PLUS they gave me back $6 in ECB's. So it is like I only spent $14 in ECB's for all of this. I paid nothing out of my pocket this week. The shampoo's would have cost that much by themselves (I got them for $1 a bottle!)

Here is what I got:

  • One bottle Gain Laundry Soap (32 loads) $4.99 on sale, then got $2 back in ECB's
  • 2 bottles of Herbel Essence Shampoo - these were 2/$5, I had a coupon for $3 off two so that made them all $1 a piece (I used 2 coupons)
  • 2 bottles of Herbel Essence Conditioner
  • 2 Colgate Toothpaste (55 cents each!) These were buy on get one free, and I had a coupon for $1.50 off.
  • 1 roll of Bounty (had a $1 off coupon)
  • 2 jars Welches Grape Jelly - buy one get one free
  • 1 tube of Neutragena Mascara - $5.99 and got $4 back in ECB's

I LOVE CVS! I can't wait until next week! It is so much fun to go see what I can get for free!

6 comments:

Joanna said...

I love that shampoo.

"Oh m-o-ommmmm, how about we start CVS shopping?! It looks really niii-iicee."

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

I SO GOTTA DO THIS. :)

Photography by Billie Jo said...

You are having WAAAAAY to much fun shopping! :) lol You crack me up, but I am glad you are enjoying yourself!! hee hee

Colleen Moore said...

For what it's worth...I LOVE THE PICTURES! (I'm a visual person you know! lol)

Hey, I'm getting ready to put my binder together...YES, I am that slow...and I was wondering if you could send me that list you were telling us about way back when.

You probably already sent it, but I don't recall receiving it...

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Tammy said...

Brandi,

I'm just getting started with the grocery game. Can you send me a list of the categories you put your coupons in?

Thanks so much!

Lydia said...

Flat backyard? Cool. When are you moving in?