Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Taking a break!

Hey everyone! Just wanted you to know that I will not be blogging for a few days. We are taking a break! We are headed to Orlando with our pastor and his family on a little family retreat! We are looking forward to it. Thanks Deloris (John's mom) for graciously allowing us to use your condo! This is a blessing! I will have pictures, I am sure, to post when we get back. We get home on Saturday night but I might not post again until Tues. morning. Love you all! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a lush life you live!!:)
I think you must be reaping blessings!! Love ya Carina

Unknown said...

Hi Brandi,
It has been almost a month since I've checked anyone's blog so I've been catching up...I love all your posts and pictures. You continue to be in my prayers. I'm so glad you got to get away to Orlando...did you see all the friends at Metro? Fun!