Saturday, March 10, 2007

Belated birthday wishes!

It was Nick's 10th brithday while my Dad was in the hosptial. So I failed to wish him a Happy Birthday on my blog. So this is to you Nick! I am so proud of you! You keep me laughing with your humor. I love you so much! I am glad you got to at least go to your favorite mexican restaurant in Marion, Indiana! It was so yummy! February 19, 1997 was a very special day. God gave us such a gift in giving us Nicholas!
It was also my mom's birthday February 26th. This was also a hard birthday for her since it was 3 days after dad's passing. We celebrated as a whole family, and I mean TONS of family was there! We love you so much mom! You have been such an example of God's grace, strength and peace. Thank you for loving Jesus and showing me how to live for Him. I am so blessed to have you as my mother! I miss you and love you!
Here is my sweet mother on her 59th birthday with Kristen and my brother-in-law Greg cheesing it up! Greg, you crack me up!

No comments: