Friday, March 23, 2007

New Hair Cuts!


Like mother like daughter! I had my hair cut this past week and got over 6 inches cut off. When I returned home, to my surprise, Kristen just loved my new do! She then asked her dad if she could have her hair cut like mommy's. How sweet! It makes me smile when I see her wanting to be like me. But then, it also scares me! I am reminded that I have to train my children up in the ways they should go so when they are old they will not depart from it. God has given us these precious gifts to train and teach them about Him. I pray that my children will see Christ in us as their parents and that is what they will want to immulate.

2 comments:

val's blog said...

Love your new "do" Good picture,

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! I saw Kristin's Sun. at church but MISSED you...hope you are feeling better! :) Kendra had her hair cut then Elizabeth asked to have her hair cut "to her neck"...basically shoulder length! I did the same! New do's for EVERYONE! :)