Friday, September 21, 2007

What a week!


If you have been wondering why I haven't posted this week . . . . well, we had a little visitor that stayed with us and kept me busy! His name is Benjamin and he is two years old and his parents adopted him from Korea. His is such an adorable little boy! His parents have done a wonderful job at training him. He has been very obedient and just a joy to have here. I have to admit that he has been super easy! The kids have enjoyed him as much as John and I have. It is fun to have a toddler around . . . . especially this one! He loves to eat! Everytime I was in the kitchen starting to even prepare for a meal, he wanted in his high chair. We have had such a fun week with him. Sadly, his daddy is coming to take him away from us tonight! :o( And even more sad news is this wonderful family who we have come to love, is moving to Orlando soon. (sniff, sniff) But we thank God for this week with little Benjamin. He is a joy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe! It is so easy to get attached to little Ben!! He is oo sweet! I miss having him!!! :-D I am going to miss all of the Walker family! Thanks for posting pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Benjamin, hope you had fun at the Lenfestey's!
Love,
Abi

Anonymous said...

Those are fun pictures. I am glad you all had a great time with Benjamin.

Anonymous said...

Oh.... he is so cute!!! I bet that brought back some baby memories of your kids.
Leslee

Debi Walter said...

Moving to Orlando? When? Are they planning to come to Metro? Introduce us via the blog, please.

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin' cute! It seems just like yesterday that we were throwing a surprise WELCOME HOME BENJAMIN party at CG for him! :) I hate to see them move...but I know God is going to take good care of them! :)

Anonymous said...

ben is sososososososo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love,
kristen

Family W said...

He's adorable. :)