Sunday, September 9, 2007

We're Home!


We got home last night and I then decided to take Kristen to the ER and she has pneumonia! So her and I are home from church today. They were going to keep her but I told them I could take care of her and we would go to the doctor on Monday so they can check her again. They gave her IV antibiotics and fluids, gave her two breathing treatments, took and xray of her chest, took blood and urine and gave her oral Zithromax and she has to take that at home for 5 days plus an inhaler. Thank you all for your prayers!

5 comments:

Camp Hope said...

Awe, poor thing! She must be miserable. We are praying for her.
Love & prayers,
Bilile

Family W said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope she gets better very soon.

Anonymous said...

I was sad when I saw that you 2 weren't at church. Then Kendra told me she has Pneumonia. I am SO sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do? Chicken noodle soup? Let me know if I can help in any way! (and I LOVED Jonathan's shirt today!!) Love y'all! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Lisa! How sweet of you to offer but we are doing good.
Glad you liked Johnathan's shirt. I think you are the one who sent me the link to order those aren't you? They can't wait to wear them when we go to Indiana for a family reunion. I thought they were so funny!

Anonymous said...

Definitely have been and will continue to pray. Missed you today.