Saturday, July 28, 2007

The day after . . .


Okay, I know this picture is hilarious, with all my hair pulled back, but I was cooking today! Anyway, I wanted to show you what my hubby bought for me! He brought home a dozen of long stem red roses for me! Then he had planned the evening to go shopping, then meet up with a couple (who's anniversary is Tues.) and have dinner and a movie with them. It was SO much fun! We ate dinner at The Grape which is in the Destin Commons. It was delicious! Then we saw Evan Almighty which was such a great movie! Then we walked into Williams- Sonoma and they had aprons on sale half off. I had my eyes on these aprons but they were always too expensive to buy one. So John saw this one and said he wanted to buy it for me. :) You can't tell in the picture but it is so cute with a little ruffle at the bottom. I love it! John did an awesome job planning our anniversary this year as always. Thank you to Lynette and the girls for allowing our kids to come spend the night with you. It was such a wonderful 16th anniversary!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I think you look GREAT with your apron, roses and SLIGHTLY RAISED EYEBROW!!! :) What a nice treat. Glad y'all had a fun evening! :) We love y'all!

Anonymous said...

Your welcome! We enjoyed it! :-D Love ya!

Unknown said...

I missed being with y'all on Sunday too. I was pretty miserable. Thankfully I'm feeling MUCH better. :) See ya this Sunday. Love ya.

Camp Hope said...

Awe, that was really sweet! btw-I love that pic of john and you together! I'm really happy for both of you. 16 years now a days is a real accomplishment! :)
Love you guys! oh, and I like the apron too! so cute!

Family W said...

Hi Brandi, I came over from Cassie's blog. I met you a couple of Sundays ago. I love your apron (LOVE Williams Sonoma too but I have the same problem, they are just so doggone expensive!) and Happy 'late' Anniversary! God Bless, Lynn.