Friday, July 27, 2007

Happy Anniversary John!


Happy Anniversary to my dear, sweet hubby! I can't believe it has been 16 years. I have been with you half of my life! These years have been the best years for me. Though we have walked through many difficulties, God has drawn us closer to Him and to each other through those valleys. You have loved me graciously, sacrificially, redemptively and with understanding. You love me with honor by demonstrating your appreciation, and respect not only when we are alone but when we are with others. Thank you for always telling me how much you appreciate all I do as your helper and mother to your children. Thank you for your leadership over me which by God's grace has led me further into the will and ways of God. Through your leadership I have grown to have a deeper trust for my Savior and am confident that ultimately God is sovereign over all! The past four years I have seen you grow in the ways of Biblical Manhood and you have embraced the calling God has for you as a leader, husband, and father. I have seen you repent not only to me but to our children and showed humility in asking for our forgiveness for not leading Biblically. Since then, our family has changed and grown so much. It is because you are passionately pursuing your Savior and your heart is to glorify Christ in all you do. I love you and cherish you and the family God has given to us. I pray that we have many more years together and that we will always strive to glorify God in all we do. I LOVE YOU MORE EACH DAY! God has been so very good to me!

4 comments:

Iturblog said...

Awe! You guys are so cute! :) Congratulations on your Anniversary!! May God continue to bless your marriage as he draws you closer to eachother, and closer to Him! Isn't He good?

Unknown said...

Thanks Megan! And yes God is SO good! I am a very blessed woman!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I have seen some of your wedding pics but that First Valentines is just a hoot! I love it...wait till Oct. I will have some like that of me and Ryan! :)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY To you both. God is so good to give us mates PERFECTLY suited for us. We thank God that He has chosen to share the 2 of YOU with us! We love you! :)

Kendra said...

That is awesome... happy anniversary! It is a blessing to watch you love each other and serve God together. I love the pictures!!!!