Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm back . . .at least today!

Well, all the company is gone and we are getting back to normal. We had a wonderful time with my mom and feel so blessed to have had her here with us. We went to the beach a lot and others from our church invited us over to swim in their pools as well. I think mom had a great time! On Friday night, Lynette and the girls got to ride up with a friend from Orlando. Their friend was attending a wedding here of a girl in our church. So that was a blessing! While we were at the wedding, Lynette and the girls and our kids got to hang out with Grandma. They all went to the movies then mom made Nick's favorite . . . . homemade chicken pot pie!
The wedding we attended was absolutly beautiful! We had a great time! Here is a picture of my sweetie and I at the wedding. I just love going to weddings!





More good news and thankfulness to God . . . . my mom got an offer on her home and excepted it! She met with the couple yesterday and she now has a contract. God is so good! Please pray for her as she prepares to move on once more. She is going to put in an apartment at my sister's house so it will be a few more months before she is settled in. Also, continue to pray that she sells the 5th wheel camper she has up for sale.
Thank you to all of you who loved on my mom while she was here with me. She really was impacted by your care for her. You are all such an encouragment! I am blessed to call you friends! I thank God for you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Brandi, Thank you for the hospitality that you showed us while we were there! It was so nice to see Grandma! I love your beach!!!! I also love the people of your church! They are so kind and make you feel at home when your with them! I enjoyed trying to catch fish with Abi,Kristen,and Gracie! Love and miss you all!
~Cassie

Unknown said...

Just love your mom! Wish she was coming here to stay!

Great picture of you and the man!

Tammy

Anonymous said...

You guys are looking sharp:) Keep up the good work!

It is great to hear about your mom's house!