Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Date Night!

Sunday night, the guys decided they wanted to take us ladies out! So we left the beach and went home and showered up and headed back to the beach to this hot spot called The Back Porch. It is right on the beach and we got to view the ocean as we ate, through the window which doesn't have a glass in it so it is open to the beach. It was such a nice night! Thank you to the Applegates who ended up treating us! We had such a great time with them, as always.

Have you ever been to the mall and gotten into one of those photo booths and taken silly pictures? Well, we kind of created our own crazy and silly snapshots that I couldn't resist sharing with you. Here you go . . . . .


Rick and Lettie


Lettie is going to kill me for posting this one! :o)



John and Brandi









Perfume and incense bring joy to the heart, and the pleasantness of one's friend springs from his earnest counsel. Proverbs 27:9
As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW You guys look so cute! It looks like ya'll had a blast! That pic of you and uncle John were you r crossing your eyes reminds me of the one of Chrissie and John were chrisssie is crossing her eyes! LOL that is funny!

Anonymous said...

You all looked like you had a blast!!! Brandi, you are sooo beautiful!!!! I love and miss you soo much!!! Lettie, you all look good too!!! Your kids are growing up so fast!!! Love ya'll!!! ~Lynette

Unknown said...

Absolute nuts...that's what you two are!

Love the pictures!
Tammy

Anonymous said...

These are just great. I must admit that I am really laughing at John. Some of his faces are just too much! :) Enjoyed this so much. Thanks for sharing! :)

Unknown said...

It looks like y'all had a great weekend! It's always great seeing good friends, isn't it? :)

Anonymous said...

Brandi and John!! You two look so happy together and it reminds me of the love you two shared in college with your personlized license plates. That was so special!! :) I just feel the love!! Actually, I am happy for you two you have been through a lot with the ministry and you are now reaping the blessings!!
Oh yeah Rick and Lettie look great too!!
Chat with ya later Carina

Did I say I want to go to the "Back Porch" when I come to visit?? :) Love and Later!