Saturday, August 2, 2008

Calling Ladies In Orlando Who Are In Need Of Extra Cash!


Did that title get your attention? ~smile~

I wanted to help spread the word!! Do you have children's clothes in like new condition that you are interested in getting rid of for a better than yard sale price?
In October some ladies that I know will be hosting this sale in Orlando called Botique for a Week! This is a great way to make some cash for whatever you may need it for....
here is the website:
http://www.boutiqueforaweek.net/
You will want to check this out!! :)

2 comments:

The Neus... said...

Thanks Brandi! I actually got the picture from their website! This is great advertisement! yeah!!

chuck said...

Thanks Brandi! I am SO excited about doing this sale with Sandi, Kelly, and Kristen. I love my partners! I hope it is a blessing to many. I'll facebook you more :)