Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy 11th Birthday Nicholas!


We celebrated Nicholas' 11th birthday last night even though his birthday is today. We went to Hideaway Pizza here in Crestview and the sweet girls who work there even sang to Nick and gave him a free dessert! Nick was pretty happy about that - 2 desserts on his birthday! Lynette and Chrissie and Cassie joined us. We came back home for Strawberry Shortcake and ice cream. Nick enjoyed playing his new Wii Lego Star Wars game last night too.
Happy Birthday Nicholas! We love you so very much! You have always been such a joy, since the day you were born you have been making us laugh. You have such a sweet personality and your desire to please God by obeying your parents is an evidence of God's grace in your life. We are so very proud of you sweetie! Have a wonderful birthday!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nick,
I jsut wanted to tell you that I love you soooo much and am thankful God gave me such a sweet nephew!! I see God working in your life in so many ways and it is so exciting! Happy Birthday!!!!!! ~Aunt Net

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS!!!
You are much loved by our family. Always a joy to joy to be around. Isn't Hide Away GREAT!! :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! You are an AWESOME cousin!!! I love spending time with you!! I see God working in your life! You are an example to me by the way you obey your parents!! I hope you have a GREAT day!!! You are my favorite cuz! ;D
Love,
Cassie (your favorite cuz!)