Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A family visit!

My brother surprised the girls by showing up to church Sunday morning! They were shocked!
Here is me and mom and Chrissie at the Super Bowl Pary . . . a first for my mom!


My brother called on Thursday and said he was coming down to surprise his girls with a visit. He called and asked mom if she would like to come with him and Leanne too and of course she was happy to come! We are thrilled she is here with us! The girls (Chrissie and Cassie) are having a great time with their dad too. They got here late Saturday night and will leave Monday morning the11th to head back home. We are enjoying our time with them. What a nice surprise!

2 comments:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

John told us of the surprise in class that morning! I was so excited for all of you- especially the girls. I have not officially net your brother...soon. Glad they get to stay a while! :) See you tonight! :)

Anonymous said...

It is a verrry nice surprise!!!!!