Friday, February 1, 2008

A mother-daughter day!


John surprised Kristen and I by scheduling an appointment with Miss Tiffany to have our hair done! He arranged all of this on his own and even paid her ahead of time. He told us to be there today at 1 p.m. and just enjoy it! We had so much fun! Kristen has only been a couple of times in her life . . . this was her first to Miss Tiffany! When I went in I was going to buy this product I use to make my hair shiny and Tiffany said John was already in and asked for that! That shocked me! He didn't know what it was called but said, "it's a shiny silver tube". Tiffany knew what he was talking about, but they were out of stock but John went ahead and paid for one and Tiff said she will just bring me one when they get more in. This was a very thoughtful and a much needed treat! Thank you John! Kristen I had a great time!

Kristen's new haircut!

so pretty!


Miss Tiffany gave her layers and thinned it all out then used a flat iron and made it straight!
We have never seen Kristen with straight hair! It makes her look so grown up!


Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo Pre-tay! You girls look great!
Kristen does look so much older with her straight hair. How did dad do with that?

Anonymous said...

Awe! Kriten's hair looks so pretty! I bet she is loves having her hair straight!! LOL Yours is pretty too Aunt Brandi!! Glad ya'll had fun!!! Uncle John is so sweet!!! Love Ya'll!
~Cassie

Anonymous said...

oh sorry, I meant Kristen and I bet she loves not is loves! LOL

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! She looks sooooo much older!!! She looks BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it, I love it, I love it!!!! Your hair looks great too!!! Love you guys!!! ~Aunt Net :)

Anonymous said...

You guys look so stinkin' cute! I couldn't believe how dark Kristens hair looked! So cute! She looks alot like you now!

John said...

thank you DAD and TIFFANY
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE,
KRISTEN

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

We LOVE it!
Awesome Job John! :)
E was just starring at the screne in amazement at her once Curly-headed friend! :)

Debi Walter said...

She's looking more and more like her mommy! Isn't that fun? Such precious memories!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day!! I love hanging out with Nicole...such percious memories!! So glad you had the opportunity to hang out together! and the results speak for themselves :)!!

Iturblog said...

Awe she looks SO grown up! How pretty! Did she get it dyed too? Seems darker to me. She looks so much more like you now Brandi! I LOVE the last picture of the two of you together! How sweet of John to do that for you guys!

Tammy said...

How fun is that? What a blessing to be able to enjoy some time with your daughter. Making precious memories