Monday, December 24, 2007

Here we go a caroling!


Our family went along with twenty-some singles from church, Christmas caroling last Sunday night. It was cold out so that made it even better! Living in Florida, Christmas sometimes doesn't seem like Christmas because it is so warm outside. It is just weird wearing shorts around the holidays. This night was so fun cause at the end we were invited to the home of the Berry's for soup, snacks, and hot cocoa! Mr. Berry makes the best hot cocoa! YUM! I didn't eat a thing, just drank hot cocoa until I was almost sick! They had a fire going in the fireplace and Christmas music playing. It was just a really nice evening! We went caroling at the homes of some of our church family here at CrossWay Community Church. Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

We so enjoyed this! Did you get the video of our children inside going crazy when y'all were outside our door?
Thanks! Merry Christmas Lenfesteys! :)

Kendra said...

awwh I love all of your pics... I am waiting to pic up my film ones after christmas... I am up waiting on a last minute gift to dry so I thought I would take a look and so enjoyed these pics!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Anonymous said...

awe!! That was so much fun!! I hope we do it again next year!