Friday, November 9, 2007

Prayer Request

John's sweet Granny went into the hospital last night. She was very short of breath. John's mom just called and said Granny has double pneumonia and isn't doing well. They admitted her into room 385 (for those of you near). Please pray for Granny! She will be 93 years old on Monday!
Dear Lord,
You are so kind to our family. How blessed we are to have Granny. She faithfully prays for each one of us by name every single day. What a gift she is to us. Lord, I pray that you will touch Granny right now as she lays in her hospital bed. Give her strength . . .heal her body! Lord, I pray that you give her caring and attentive nurses. Lord I also pray for her two daughters that are there caring for her that you would give them peace and wisdom. Thank you Lord for your kindness and care that you so freely give to us. Your love amazes me! I thank you for your healing touch on Granny. Take away any pain she is having and make her breathing easier I pray. We trust in you Jesus! Amen!

2 comments:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

WHAT A SWEET PICTURE. KEEP US POSTED. I REMEMBER MY GREAT- GRANDMOTHER GOING TO BE WITH THE LORD AT AGE 92. HOW BLESSED WE ARE TO SEE OUR GRANDPARENTS IN THEIR LATER YEARS. PRAYING FOR FULL HEALING! :)

Iturblog said...

Awe, double pneumonia?! Poor Granny! :( I pray she isn't in too much pain. I'll be sure to keep Granny in my prayers!