Sunday, November 25, 2007

I have lights!

Last year my dad brought me over some lights he said I could have that would look nice on my front porch. They are icicle lights with red and green. Sadly we didn't put them up last year so my dad could enjoy seeing them. This year I really wanted to put the lights up but my porch is so tall I was afraid we couldn't do it. Well bless Chrissie and Cassie's hearts, they loaded up my dad's ladder that they had into their little car and brought it over and was determined we would put them up! Chrissie and I went to Walmart to get the hooks and while we were there we picked out green lights to go all the way around the front of the house. I LOVE it! I haven't had outside lights on my house for many years! Thanks Chrissie and Cassie for your help! It is so pretty! Chrissie also help me decorate the inside of my house too. She is like the energizer bunny! She keeps me hoppin'! :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW Aunt Brandi you are so sweet!!! We were just trying to help you out! Plus I thought I was going to have to get on the roff and I was very excited about that!! Even though I got scared when I tried to get on the roof!!LOL I was glad we did not need to!!! LOL We did not know that it meant so much to you to put lights up on the house!! We LOVE you VERY Much!!!! (Can't Wait to Put Lights On OUR House!!!!) :D
~ Cassie (YOUR MOST MOST MOST MOST FAVORITE NEICE!);D

Anonymous said...

O my, that is soo funny! Hoppin'! Lol!I had so much fun helping you do your house! I Loved it!!
Love you bunches!

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

LOVE IT! WE WILL PUT YOUR HOUSE ON OUR OLIST TO SEE ON DEC. 23 OR 24. E & B HAVE DECIDED WE SHOULD GO DRIVING AORUND ONE OF THOSE NIGHTS JUST LOOKING AT LIGHTS!! SOUNDS LIKE A NEW TRADITION IN THE MAKING! :)

Iturblog said...

Awe how pretty! I really like the green! I love looking at all the lights people put up! We will be going down to Orlando this year and will take the boys to a street that I remember going down as a child. EVERY house on the street is completely "decked out"! I LOVE this time of year!