Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who made my birthday a special day! Thanks for the many cards and emails and thank you Kendra, Lisa, Elizabeth and Bennet for the flowers, balloons and cards and for your fellowship! Thank you to my wonderful children who told me Happy Birthday a million times and loved on me all day long. My sweet husband took us all out for one of our favorites . . . . . Chinese food! YUM! And he is treating me to another one of my favorite things . . . . a pedicure! I will go today or tomorrow for that.
So thanks everyone . . . I love you so very much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are TOO sweet! WE were so blessed to spend time with you on your birthday! THANK YOU...so glad God put us in THE FAMILY together. Let me know if you don't get your pedicure soon...we will go together! :)
I love you Brandi!

Anonymous said...

OH, I did not know that it was your birthday! Happy (belated) Birthday! God Bless You!
Love, Julie