Monday, April 9, 2007

Be back soon!

Hello my wonderful family and friends! I know I haven't been as faithful to blogging this past month. I am sorry! We have been so busy lately. Well, the fun continues . . . .we head out tomorrow for Maryland to attend a conference there, and will return Saturday afternoon. Please pray for us that we will have safe travels and that God would pour out his grace upon us and refresh us anew at this conference. We love you all so very much and thank God for you.

I did get some good news this week. My mom is coming to visit us May 3rd and staying for a couple of weeks! We are very excited! John's mom is coming to Florida for her vacation at her timeshare in Daytona for two weeks and called and asked my mom if she wanted to ride down with her and she would drop her off here and then come pick her up on her way back to Indiana. That was very kind of her to do since our house is out of the way about 6 hours. We will get to see both my mom and John's mom plus John's sister Kandi will be coming her also.
God is so good to us!

I will be back next week to blog! God bless you all!

No comments: