Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Funnies

This made me laugh out loud! I got this from the Girl Talk Blog

September 26, 2008
Friday Funnies
Rebecca sent us this week's Friday Funny which is sure to make you laugh.

A friend of mine has four little kids and lives across the street from a school. She was busy with the youngest child last week when she got a call from the school secretary - "Do you know where your children are?" She admitted she had lost track of two. The secretary informed her that they were on the playground of the school, after crossing the street themselves. My friend apologized, and said she'd be right over to get them. "Well," the secretary hesitated, "we don't really mind them playing here. But they're naked."

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I know! I cracked up too! That is soo stinkin' funny!!!

Lydia said...

that's funny. Sounds like Melody might do.