Saturday, September 6, 2008

Yummy!

The Smith girls came over and made us dinner last night. It was so yummy!
It was all weight watcher friendly food.
Here is the stuffed rolled up chicken before they baked it. I didn't get a picture of it after it was done. We scarfed it up!
Here they are making apple turnovers . . . . boy were they good!
Thank you Lynette, Chrissie and Cassie for all you do for us. We love having you here living life with us. You guys are such a blessing to many! I love you!

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Wow, I ~love~ your kitchen! All the rooms looks great, but everyone knows the kitchen is most important, right? ;) That food sounds like it was good. And I think brick houses are adorable. thumbs up!

Yeah, I heard about y'all vacationing here! We'll definitely plan to hang out with you guys and the Smiths ... I'm SO excited, especially since we can't come to Celey North!

Woohoo! Countin down the days!!

Angi Swan said...

Wow!!
I wish the Smith Girls would come fix me supper!!

:-)

Angi Swan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love all your pix- and your new house. Send me details...are you renting...buying...it is beautiful and God is so amazing. You have decorated it so beautifully!