Monday, September 22, 2008

Kmart Special


So Kmart in our area was having double coupons for this week only. Joy, Lyntte and I went to Niceville together to see what bargins we could bring home. My total was $138 and I paid $35! I love it! Here is what I got:
3 - 25.4 ozs. Pert Plus
1 - 13.5 ozs. Pert Plus
2 - 23.7 ozs. Herbal Essences Shampoo
2 - 23.7 ozs. Herbal Essences Conditioner
1- 13 oz. Pantene Pro-V brunette expressions shampoo
1 -13 oz. Pantene Pro-V brunette expressions conditioner
1 - 3.5 oz. Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control
1 - 15.2 ozs.Olay botanical fusion body wash
4 - Adidas anti-perspirant deodorant
2 - Sure anti-perspirant deodorant
1 - 6 oz. Colgate toothpaste
1 - 3 pack Venus disposable razors
2 - Advil PM 20 caplets
1 - Tylenol extra strength rapid release
2 - Lysol toilet bowl cleaner
2 - Lysol disinfecting wipes
2 - Nesquik choc. syrup
4 - Easy Mac cups
2 - 64 oz. Juicy Juice
2 - Trident gum
1 - Trident Xtra Care gum

5 comments:

Lydia said...

ooh, I love pantene pro-v

Debi Walter said...

Great deals, Brandi! I miss posting on your blog...I'm sorry I have been absent for so long. I have had quite a busy summer, but it looks like things will start to settle down a bit - at least I pray so. Take care!

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

Sad at you. Come to town and not call me?

GREAT deals!
I gotta get in on this game!
What great savings!
:) MISS YOU

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

I am back b/c I am LAUGHING SO hard!
My dear Mother-in-law just gave me a frappuccino and I asked if she got it at Kmart (she has Juicy Juice!!).
I told her 3 of my friends came to save tons of money. GUESS WHAT SHE SAID!
"I saw these 3 ladies following one another around. Maybe they were military. They had notebooks where the babies would sit."
LOL...I told her "those are my friends!!!" :)
Y'all are infamous now!

Anonymous said...

i dont think y'all are gonna need shampoo for a while!