Saturday, June 16, 2007

Inexpressible Joy!

What an awesome ladies retreat this was! I will write more about it in a future post but I wanted to thank the Lord for his kindness to us, in allowing 30 ladies from New Life Community Church in Niceville, FL to attend such a life changing retreat! I thank God! Here is a group picture of our ladies! I am so blessed!
Okay, if you know me, you know I like to be a little crazy . . . . SO, this is our funny pose. You girls did well!!! I thought you all would remain serious and I would look like a big goof ball all by myself! Thank you for expressing yourselves and being so JOYFUL! I love you all!

Of course I got to see Lynette and my neices Chrissie and Cassie while I was there! The countdown is on!!! Only 2 more weeks until they will be Crestuckians! I know they will love it here as much as our family does! God is blessing them so much. GOD IS SO GOOD!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am OVERJOYED that I get to be the first to comment on these pics! Thanks for emailing me that they were up! I LOVE them all...Lynette and the girls are so cute! :) GOD IS SO GOOD! I love you!

Anonymous said...

It is a blessing to look at the pics of the ladies in your church and realize that we will soon be joining them! I can't wait to get to know them! BTW I love the silly one! Mrs.Day is so funny!
~Chrissie

Anonymous said...

That retreat was so much fun!
I learned so much!

Anonymous said...

Imagine Brandi not being crazy, she would be sick or something!
She is the most expressible person of joy I know!!
That's why I am very enviess of you all getting to be with my joyful friend!
Love you Brandi!
Carina