Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Decorations

We just put simple lights up outside. The ones on the porch are from my dad. He gave them to me the Christmas before he passed away. There is a wooden snowman on the porch that lights up that my mother-in-law gave me a few years ago too.



This is the first time we have had a fireplace. It is fun hanging the stockings from the mantel! I love my skinny little pencil tree. It has served us well through the years. It is decorated with snowmen. I can't get enough snowmen. Although I dislike snow . . .weird I know.



Here is our dining room. I put a small tree in there as well. The tablecloth I got at a thrift store for $1. I love it! On top of the curio cabinet is a doll collection my mother use to always put out. She gave it to me about 3 years ago. I really love it!




Isn't it adorable? I think of my mother every time I look at it. I love you mom!



1 comment:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

312 never looked so good! :)
I love the tablecloth...what a deal! :)